Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blame For Copenhagen's Lack Of Success

Personally according to what I know from my personal experience, the www.gaurdian.co.uk newspaper, and the www.huffingtonpost.com as well as many other sources.

I am blaming the lack of success on China primely, then the United States of America, India, and the EU. The developed nations are not solely to blame on the lack of success, China the worlds biggest emitter, and most likely the main power in this century was the biggest problem. No I am not cutting Obama, or developed countries any slack. The current initiatives by protesters, and most news articles have a lack of focus on the emerging developing nations like China and India's move to block this climate treaty.

Although being from Canada I'm still very mad at my government for it's horrible stance and negative impact at this climate summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment